Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kenny Rogers Roasters, Great World City

Healthier choice!

The Saturday before last, we went Kenny Rogers at Great World for dinner. I considered it as a healthier choice becos it is not too oily. It also depends on what you order, I supposed.

1. Vanilla Corn Muffin - It was brought to our table the moment we sat down. Despite the crust is hard, the flavour is good and fragrant.


2. Half Rotisserie Roasted Chicken - I find it bland but it is a healthier choice becos it is not too oily.


3. Creamy Coleslaw - This is one of the best coleslaw I ever tried. It has the sweet-sour taste which is up to my expectation.



4. Steamed Vegetables - The name already tells that this is a healthy side-dish.



Overall, Kenny Rogers will definitely be one of my choices for healthy food. It is one good choice for those who are health conscious..

Address:
1 Kim Seng Promenade
#01-06/07 & 20
Great World City
Singapore 237994

Tel: 6734 9492



No comments:

Post a Comment