Friday, May 15, 2009

Inari Sushi (Sushi rice stuffed in sweet bean curd skin)

First attempt making Sushi..

Has been planning to make Sushi since few days ago. Finally today, I woke up very early at 4.30am to begin my preparation. However, I only have short grain rice, sushi rice vinegar and inari (sweet bean curd skin) without other ingredients for toppings. Therefore, I decided to make the simpliest type - Inari Sushi.

Ingredients & Materials used:


Final products: Inari Sushi (Sushi rice stuffed in sweet bean curd skin)


It looks simple. Basically, I only need to stuff the sushi rice (after adding premixed sushi rice vinegar) into the sweet bean curd skin. Was quite satisfied with the final products and excited to pass it to my friend.

I wanna try to make others with different toppings in the next few days.

Wait for my next post ya..


*

No comments:

Post a Comment