Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mr Bean Pancake, Changi Airport T3

Healthy Soya Ice Cream and Yummy Mr Bean Pancakes..

It was TeaTime. I was so happy to see Mr Bean Kiosk at Changi Airport T3.

Mr Bean Kiosk


Mr Bean Pancakes


Soya Ice Cream - 8/10
The ice cream was smooth and not too sweet. It simply melted in my mouth. Yummy!


Mr Bean Cheese Pancake - 8/10
Very nice! This pancake was freshly made. It is best eaten when it is still hot and fresh. Look at the oozing cheese.. This is the effect when the cheese is still warm. Is it a kind of soft cheese?


After dinner, I passed by Mr Bean again. I missed its pancake though it was merely 3 hours ago. I decided to buy another pancake but this time was peanut filling. The coarse peanut was crunchy and it is not too sweet either.




The pancakes had a comb-liked texture and were very soft when they were hot. I believe I will miss it.


Address:
Changi Airport Terminal 3
Food and Beverage Kiosk concession No.3
Basement Level 2 North

Operating Hours:
Mon-Sun: 7am-11pm


No comments:

Post a Comment