Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mr Bean Pancake, Dhoby Ghaut Exchange

Japanese style Mr Bean pancake..

It was an early morning. I saw many people queuing at Mr Bean Kiosk at Dhoby Ghaut Exchange. Most of them bought the set which came with a cup of Soya milk and a pancake. I supposed these are one of the typical breakfasts nowadays.

The queue cleared very fast as the soya milk and pancake were pre-packed. Despite they were pre-packed, they were still very fresh because the turnover was fast.



I didn't buy a set but merely a peanut pancake back to office. The standard was the same as what I bought at Changi Airport T3 outlet. I don't have to travel so far just to buy these pancakes liao. haha!







Address:
Mr Bean
Dhoby Xchange
11 Orchard Road #B1-44
Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
Singapore 238826

Operating Hours:
Mon-Sat: 7am-10pm
Sun/PH: 8.30am-9pm


No comments:

Post a Comment