Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pioneer Wharf, Jurong Point

Value for money..

Compared the prices to those Hotel restaurants, the Dim Sum pricing in this restaurant is considered cheap.

The Hay Bee Hiam is good. I can feel the hay bee chunk and it is not too oily nor spicy.


1. Char Siew Bao - 6/10
I like the char siew filling as it is not minced so that I can take out whatever fats I can find inside. Wonder if the char siew has been marinated long enough as there is a slight pork smell.


2. Har Gow - 6/10
So so only. The skin too thick for me.


3. Siew Mai - 7/10
This is good as it tastes a bit salty. Seems as if salty fish is added into it. I would recommend this.


4. Chee Cheong Fun with fresh prawns - 6/10
The skin is too thick but the sauce is good.


5. Chicken Feet in bean sauce - 6/10
It will be good if the chicken feet is soft and tender enough.


6. Mini Egg Tarts - 7/10
This mini thing is so wonderful. The crust is super thin and the filling is not too sweet.



7. Pork Century egg congee - 5/10
The congee is too plain and ordinary.

8. "Fen Guo" in Teochew Style - 5/10
I supposed that the skin is made a kind of starch which I don't really fancy. The filling is quite tasteless too.


Overall - Food is above average and is value for money..

Address:
Pioneer Wharf
1 Jurong West Central 2
#B1-45/46
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648886

Tel: 6861 6833

Operating Hours:
Lunch: 11am - 3pm
Dinner: 5.30pm - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment