Friday, June 19, 2009

BlooiE's Roadhouse Restaurant & Pub, Upper Bukit Timah The Rail Mall

My Favourite burgers in Singapore..

I first patronizd BlooiE’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill at the Jalan Tua Kong outlet about three years ago. My friend drove me there for dinner since the next day was a weekend. That outlet was quite isolated but quite a good place for chilling out. However, that was the only time I went there since the accessibility was not that convenient for me, a non-driver.

That time, I had BlooiE's Bacon Mushroom Cheese Burger and that was the best burger I ever tried. I missed that so much so I started to patronize BlooiE’s at the Science Park and The Rail Mail outlets in the last two years. The standards of those outlets were more or less the same. The combination of the ingredients used in the burgers made it so tasty, juicy and flavourful.

Despite having visited BlooiE’s a few times, I do not have the photos of the past visits as I started to take photos and created my food blog this year only.

This visit, we started with a very cold beer. See this frozen mug and u will know how cold the beer was.


This was their Menu on their famous BlooiE’s burgers.


They have quite a few selections of condiments – HP Brown sauce, Chilli sauce, Ketchup, Mustard, Tabasco, Pepper and Salt.


As there were only two of us, we ordered two items only.

1. Fish Fingers $12.80 – 7/10
This is easy and convenient to eat because of its finger size. They didn’t taste fishy too.



2. BlooiE's Bacon Mushroom Cheese Burger $16.80 – 8/10
I had this BlooiE's Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger few times at the various outlets. It was served with coleslaw and a choice of their special cajun fries or potato salad. The 180g beef patty was a little dry but it went well with the sliced mushroom and its mushroom sauce, crispy bacon, melted cheese etc.. It was divine! Thumbs up!



Total bill came up to $43.30.



Overall Verdict: 7.5/10

I will definitely come back as and when I have the carving for its burger.

Address:
BlooiE's Roadhouse Restaurant & Pub, The Rail Mall
426/428 Upper Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 678053

Tel : 6766 1588

Operating Hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 11am – 12midnight
Friday & Saturday: 11am – 1am

1 comment: