Thursday, June 26, 2014

Lai Hiang Pork Rib Prawn Mee 来香肉骨虾面, Pek Kio

Yes, this is the one, all prawns bee hoon dry with extra chilli....

I have never been to Pek Kio before but I have been eating it quite often. Reason? My colleague, Ah Pui has been buying for us. Oops, I should be calling her Ah Slim cos she is on diet now... Heard from her that she has to wake up at 5am. She took MRT from Yew Tee to Novena then cab to Pek Kio. After buying, she will take bus from Pek Kio to Novena then MRT to Somerset... so grateful to her for the super nice prawn bee hoon...



Ah Slim knows I love prawns, therefore my share is all prawns without fishcake or pork. This cost $5... The usual price is $3 with lesser prawn and bee hoon...

My verdict: 9.5/10


Lai Hiang Pork Rib Prawn Mee
Blk 41A Cambridge Road
#01-41
Pek Kio Market and Food Centre
Singapore 211041

No comments:

Post a Comment